Starting your own business often requires an extensive amount of preparation. To simplify the company formation aspects and to alleviate some of the financial outlay, BizTax offers a turnkey solution for your startup or new business launch.
For a flat rate of $495,
BizTax will provide the following services:
Federal IncorporationIncluded in our Startup Package:
▪ Certificate of Incorporation
▪ Articles of Incorporation
▪ Electronic filing the incorporation documents with the appropriate government department
▪ NUANS® Name Reservation
▪ Form 1 Initial Return
Accounting System SetupIncluded in our Startup Package:
▪ Setup of your online accounting system with real, double-entry accounting software.
▪ Automatic reports: Income Statement, sales tax reports, balance sheets and more. Get all the reports you need to run your business better.
▪ Simple, instant collaboration: Invite the people you trust to help you manage your books - business partners, assistants or accounting professionals. You control the access.
▪ Shoebox accounting stops now! Connect your bank accounts in seconds, and transactions appear in your accounting system automatically. No more piles of receipts to key in.
▪ You’re ready for tax time: When everything is neatly where it belongs, tax time is simple. And throughout the year, smart dashboards tell you how your business is doing.
Business Number RegistrationThe business number is a nine-digit number that gives each registered business its own unique identifier.
You may need to participate in a program to meet your tax obligations. The most common program accounts a business will need are GST/HST, payroll deductions, corporation income tax, and import-export.
HST RegistrationIf you are starting a business or have an existing business you need to register for GST/HST.
For some businesses, registration is mandatory, while other businesses can register voluntarily. This can be complicated, but don't worry, we take care of it.
Payroll RegistrationWhen do you have to open a payroll program account?
You have to register for a payroll program account before the first remittance due date. Your first remittance due date is the 15th day of the month following the month in which you began withholding deductions from your employee's pay, unless the CRA tells you to remit using a different frequency.
AdvisoryIncluded in our Startup Package: 1 Hour of Business Advisory
BizTax clients are at all stages of the business cycle: start up, growth, or in transition due to retirement. Whatever stage you’re at, whatever challenges you’re facing, we can offer business advisory based on first-hand experience with business financials and planning. 1 hour of BizTax business advisory to be used within first 60 days.
Get Your Startup Off The Ground Today!